Thursday, July 23, 2009

As you know, Arturo learns many important life lessons in our class novel Any Small Goodness. Think of a time when you learned an important life lesson and write about it, using 8 correctly spelled verbs in the past tense.
My friensd because we were troing rocks to things like tables chairs and more things that they didn't worck but that was in Mexico and we were troing rocks to things that they didn't work then I say I was goin down for finish with someting withe a table then I think that smoone tall me to move and I dind't her and the rock hit me in the head. The o ther lesson that I lean is when my dad when he tall me that I verer have the control of the bike and that I su post to have the face in the top for like that I don't crash.

6 comments:

luis martinez said...

HAHAHAHA....KE UR STORY ABOUT DA ROCKS.....

jelpar said...

jajaja wath u are bad kid porke le tiravas rocas..

keith lopez said...

I don't understand nothing about you say Angel

♥..Tere..♥ said...

jajajaja you mess up really you are bad.......♥♀

Adrian Sierra said...

Adrian was here..!!!
happy Ms.Harding?
i like your hair

Maestra Jardín said...

Do you have a scar on your head from the rock?